BankSoft has been developing information technology for commercial banks since 1988. During the past 10 years the company has focused its experience in this field primarily on the development and management of reporting and regulation change tracking services for commercial banks and banking branch offices, as required by supervisory authorities such as the MNB, PSZÁF, PM, and APEH.
The BankSoft Financial Development Division undertakes the creation and operation of - and operating support for - full required reporting services for commercial banks. BankSoft (now part of FreeSoft a leading software solutions organisation) acts as the Hungarian distributor for FRSGlobal providing comprehensive reporting requirements in the Hungarian banking sector.
Services available include:
- Organisation in preparation for final system operation.
- Training of banking staff responsible for reporting.
- Management of and support for uninterrupted operations.
- Provision of change tracking services that promote timely adherence to amendments to current management regulations.
- Definition of the banking data model to serve the reporting service system, involving the input of data either directly, or as the data market of a data warehouse.