BearingPoint is a leading management and technology consulting company serving the Forbes Global 2000 and many of the world's largest public services organizations. Approximately 15,000 passionate, experienced consultants help organizations around the world solve their most pressing challenges, day in and day out. Through our collaborative and flexible approach, we help our clients get practical, sustainable, measurable results, make the right strategic decisions and implement the right solutions.
The modules for reporting in Switzerland include:
- SNB Statistics
- Computation of required equity
- Market risk standard method
- Declaration of large exposures
- Focus ALM interface for interest rate risk
For internal, head office and multi-GAAP reporting, the module FiCLOSING is used.
FiTAX offers Qualified Intermediaries a standard software solution for the fiscal reporting on US-withholding tax to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) in the United States.
FiMIS is a modern Management Information System offering a complete solution in the domain of
- interest margins
- by centralizing existing information in the bank to one central database, from where users are able to extract personalized reports on predefined key indicators.
For more information on the solutions and our BearingPoint Switzerland’s capability, visit http://www.bearingpointabs.com/